About Lantern Roofs
Lantern roofs offer a stylish way to bring light into any room refurbishment or extension project you may be working on. The roof lanterns we supply come with contemporary designs, as well as unique thermal performance.
The Stratus lantern roof matches perfectly with the Warmcore window and door range, and the Atlas lantern roof forms part of the REAL Aluminium range, meaning there are windows and doors of all varieties to match these lanterns.
Brands available in our Lantern Roof Range
The STRATUS aluminium lantern roof system is discreet yet stylish. This innovative thermally broken system provides excellent thermal performance – keeping cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Features and benefits of STRATUS lantern roof
- Available in 2-way, 3-way and contemporary designs
- Quick and easy to install
- Up to 65% more thermally efficient than conventional aluminium roof systems
- Low profile 20 degree pitch
- Sizes up to 3m x 6m
- Powder coated exterior finish - available in crisp white or anthracite grey internally
- Designed using an innovative thermally broken system
ATLAS have combined good looks, outstanding strength and intelligent detailing, to create one of the finest looking products available for conservatory and orangery installations.
Features and benefits of ATLAS lantern roof
- Easy to fit with handy installation video available
- The ridge and rafter are the thinnest on the market at 40mm
- Unique tie bar system available in 3 varieties
- Roof pitch available from 17 degrees to 35 degrees
- Stock lanterns in white, grey, grey on white, black, and black on white available in 5 working days
- Bespoke lanterns in white = 2 weeks, grey and black = 3 weeks, any other = 6 weeks
- The rafter is thermally broken and has a U value of 1.5 W/m2k (double glazed)
- Available in triple glazed option too