We source a huge quantity of uPVC windows from the market-leading systems company, REHAU. REHAU is one of the leading brands for co extruded uPVC window profile in Europe. We offer 2 REHAU systems; Total70C (chamfered) and Total70S (sculptured). This famously durable profile means uPVC windows and doors can be manufactured to a very high standard.
We offer a range of products by REHAU, including all of our uPVC windows, our front doors and French doors. As one of the most experienced polymer product systems companies in the industry, our products really are manufactured to an impeccable quality.
Products available in the REHAU range
70mm casements are the most popular window option. REHAU casement windows can be used for various installations as the simple design makes them suited to almost every property type. Whether it’s a domestic home or new-build application.
We supply REHAU Total 70 casements in a range of sizes and configurations depending on requirements. Options vary per system but our uPVC windows can be foiled or spray coloured using the RAL range.
Features and benefits of REHAU casement windows
- Shootbolts and egress easy clean as standard
- All welds CNC grooved even on foils
- A-C energy rated frames
- Can achieve Secured by Design accreditation
- Wood grain effect foils and RAL colour options available
- Sculptured and chamfered options
Tilt & Turn Windows
REHAU tilt and turn window range offers contemporary and stylish look with noise reduction, low maintenance, energy efficiency and security.
Features and benefits of REHAU tilt and turn windows
- Choice of chamfered profiles using REHAU TOTAL70C, or fully sculptured using the REHAU TOTAL70S system
- Both systems offer extremely slim sight-lines and enhanced aesthetic appeal
- Inward opening for effective fire escape, easy cleaning and where restricted space outside makes outward opening hazardous
- Full range of supplementary profiles available to suit all installation requirements
- Internally glazed
- Available range of colours
REHAU uPVC doors come in a wide range of styles and colours with open out or open in options, designed to match the REHAU window range perfectly
Features and benefits of our REHAU Total70 door system
- REHAU styles available in any RAL colour
- 3D double knuckle flag hinges
- Cylinder guard as standard
- 4 types of door threshold available
- Spring loaded high quality PVD handles to match our casement windows
- 8 point locking as standard, optional upgrade to 10 point
- Optional upgrade to the Ultion lock
Features and benefits of our REHAU Total70 window system
- French doors fitted with hook and roller locks
- Slave and master doors have handles and full locking security as standard
- Open outward doors fitted with restrictors
- Offer more colour options with classic foils or RAL colour