About Patio Doors
If space is a concern to your customers our VEKA Imagine or HALO systems offer slim-line uPVC sliding patio doors, or if you prefer Aluminium, REAL Aluminium sliding doors are also available. The WARMCORE inline patio range, combines both thermal performance, with an aluminium finish, and is also available.
Sliding patio doors are great at letting light in and giving great views to outside. Sliding patio doors can be installed as rear entrances or as part of a porch or conservatory for a low-maintenance and secure entranceway.
Brands available in our Patio door range
REAL sliding doors are a high-performance product suitable for use in high traffic or exposed areas where a durable and reliable door is required. Available as a single or double doors, both with internal beading. Opening out or opening in.
Features and benefits of our REAL sliding doors
- Multi-point locking plus a suitable triple-glazing unit
- 200kg Maximum sash weight
- 2500mm Maximum sash height
- Track double of triple dependent on configuration
- Available in white, black, grey, grey exterior/white interior
Traditional aluminium systems can force you to choose aluminium aesthetics and finish over thermal performance. WARMCORE gives you both, with its innovative full width thermal core. The WARMCORE inline patio combines high performance with an emphasis on clean, modern aesthetics.
Features and benefits of our WARMCORE Patio doors
- Class leading thermal performance
- Available in two, three and four pane configurations
- Unique duplex locking mechanism
- Bespoke ‘lift to lock’ handle set
- Innovative thermal interlock
- Flush finish
- Fully adjustable self-levelling 10 wheel rollers
- 156mm wide outer frame
- 70mm sashes
- Available in anthracite grey and white
VEKA Imagine Patio Doors are designed to provide the highest standards of aesthetic appearance, durability, and security by incorporating the latest standards in hardware design. The system is available in a choice of bevelled or fully sculptured sashes to match window styling. Colour options include White, Rosewood and Golden Oak with corresponding colours of aluminium thresholds. Two-, three- and four-pane options are available with any opening combination - including multiple opening sashes.
Features and benefits of VEKA Imagine Patio doors
- High security: Anti jacking system, 4 point hooklock, 1 piece keep
- Reinforced low maintenance PVC-U frame
- Slim stepped 70mm outerframe for minimal plaster cutback
- Multi-chambered profile for greater thermal insulation
- Low-line gaskets extruded to sash frame for larger visible glass area
- Stainless steel easy glide track system
- Concealed drainage and double wool piling for improved draftpoofing
- Internal slider as standard - external optional
- Available with featured or chamfered bead
- Suitable for conservatories & porches
** Available in Scotland only
HALO patios are manufactured using a HALO profile, but form part of the Imagine patio range. They are available with a low threshold creating a seamless access point from the house to the garden.
Features and benefits of our HALO patio doors
- 2/3/4 pane options available for any size installation
- High performance locking system
- Gold, chrome, white and black hardware available
- Excellent weathering performance
- Choice of colours available
*Available in England only