About Composite Doors
We supply a wide selection of composite doors from GRP to solid timber core composite doors. We’ve also recently introduced the first composite door in the UK market with an aluminium outer frame. All of these options to appeal to a range of budgets and tastes. Our doors are easy to fit and are a great alternative to standard uPVC residential doors. If your homeowner is looking to increase energy efficiency and security, a composite door should be recommended.
The VIRTUOSO composite door is strong, durable and secure. Manufactured to an exacting and high quality specification. The GRP skins are depression moulded featuring a timber grain effect and high definition panels providing an authentic timber like door with all the advantages with minimal maintenance.
Features and Benefits of VIRTUOSO composite door
- 70mm Featured outer frame
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Millenco High Security multi point door lock
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Steel reinforcement
- Fab & Fix suited hardware
The brand new, industry leading VIRTU-AL range, by Virtuoso combines the finest qualities and thermal characteristics of a composite door with the premium finish of an aluminium entrance door.
Features and Benefits of a VIRTU-AL composite door
- REAL Aluminium outer frame or uPVC frame available
- Smooth finish consists of a 4mm GRP skin on a robust 44mm composite slab
- 5 standard colours, and 13 superior colours
- Option to powder coat to any RAL colour
- Contemporary hardware and handles
- PAS24 compliant, with additional security upgrades for extra piece of mind
- Designer glazing exclusive to VIRTU-AL, complete with an aluminium glass surround
SOLIDOR is a luxury solid timber core composite door that’s guaranteed to attract consumer attention. Buy choosing to supply SOLIDOR you will increase installation opportunities in the entrance door market.
Styles vary from a traditional timber door appearance with classic style hardware to minimal modern designs and glass patterns, allowing you to offer a look to suit every customer taste.
Door slabs are 48mm, 10% thicker than the leading competitor’s for a durable and energy efficient door – both strong selling points to homeowners.
Features and benefits of our SOLIDOR solid timber core doors
- Largest colour options on the market including outer frame and slab colours
- High performing Ultion anti bump and drill cylinders
- Secured by Design accredited
- Modern hardware and traditional ironmongery options available