About Composite Doors
We supply a wide selection of composite doors from GRP to solid timber core composite doors. Both these options to appeal to a range of budgets and tastes. Our doors are easy to fit and are a great alternative to standard uPVC residential doors. If your homeowner is looking to increase energy efficiency and security, a composite door should be recommended.
The VIRTUOSO composite door is strong, durable and secure. Manufactured to an exacting and high quality specification. The GRP skins are depression moulded featuring a timber grain effect and high definition panels providing an authentic timber like door with all the advantages with minimal maintenance.
Features and Benefits of VIRTUOSO composite door
- 70mm Featured outer frame
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Millenco High Security multi point door lock
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Steel reinforcement
- Fab & Fix suited hardware
SOLIDOR is a luxury solid timber core composite door that’s guaranteed to attract consumer attention. Buy choosing to supply SOLIDOR you will increase installation opportunities in the entrance door market.
Styles vary from a traditional timber door appearance with classic style hardware to minimal modern designs and glass patterns, allowing you to offer a look to suit every customer taste.
Door slabs are 48mm, 10% thicker than the leading competitor’s for a durable and energy efficient door – both strong selling points to homeowners.
Features and benefits of our SOLIDOR solid timber core doors
- Largest colour options on the market including outer frame and slab colours
- High performing Ultion anti bump and drill cylinders
- Secured by Design accredited
- Modern hardware and traditional ironmongery options available