About Composite Doors
We supply a wide selection of composite doors from GRP to solid timber core composite doors. Both these options to appeal to a range of budgets and tastes. Our doors are easy to fit and are a great alternative to standard uPVC residential doors. If your homeowner is looking to increase energy efficiency and security, a composite door should be recommended.
Brands available in our composite door range
We supply DOOR-STOP GRP composite doors in a HALO System 10 or Rustique outerframe, to the trade. DOOR-STOP doors are foam filled for increased thermal efficiency and feature a GRP skin that is resistant to scratching, warping and fading to give the consumer a low-maintenance and attractive new front door that’s built to last.
Features and benefits of our DOOR-STOP GRP composite doors
- 70mm HALO System 10 or Rustique system outerframe
- Various colours on white colour options
- Solid darkwood and oak colour options (both sides) also available
- White, rosewood, oak, rosewood on white, oak on white and oak frame colour options
- Fab & Fix handles
- High performing locking system (Yale Keyfree system and Ultion upgrade also available)
- Can achieve Secured by Design accreditation
- Decorative hardware includes Letterboxes, knockers, spy knockers, and numerals
The VIRTUOSO composite door is strong, durable and secure. Manufactured to an exacting and high quality specification. The GRP skins are depression moulded featuring a timber grain effect and high definition panels providing an authentic timber like door with all the advantages with minimal maintenance.
Features and Benefits of VIRTUOSO composite door
- 70mm Featured outer frame
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Millenco High Security multi point door lock
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal
- Steel reinforcement
- Fab & Fix suited hardware
SOLIDOR is a luxury solid timber core composite door that’s guaranteed to attract consumer attention. Buy choosing to supply SOLIDOR you will increase installation opportunities in the entrance door market.
Styles vary from a traditional timber door appearance with classic style hardware to minimal modern designs and glass patterns, allowing you to offer a look to suit every customer taste.
Door slabs are 48mm, 10% thicker than the leading competitor’s for a durable and energy efficient door – both strong selling points to homeowners.
Features and benefits of our SOLIDOR solid timber core doors
- Largest colour options on the market including outer frame and slab colours
- High performing Ultion anti bump and drill cylinders
- Secured by Design accredited
- Modern hardware and traditional ironmongery options available