About Solid Roofs
Our solid roof option is an innovative solid conservatory roof system that employs a structural framework of timber rather than aluminium to create a warm solid roof construction with no possibility of cold bridging.
Brands available in our solid roof range
CELSIUS solid roofs are supplied in kit form for ease of assembly on site, and are bespoke manufactured to precisely meet the requirements of your project. These roofs can be weathertight in just a few hours.
Features and Benefits of a CELSIUS Solid Roof
- 0.15 W/m2K U-value achievable with insulated plasterboard
- Available in 3 appealing colours; Black, Dark Brown and Terracotta
- Constructed using Kingspan TEK Building System SIPS panels
- Fully approved and registered by the Local Authority Building Control
- Full range of ridge and hip covers available
- uPVC fascia and guttering supplied as part of the roof kit