WARMCORE technology is helping redefine tradesman and homeowners’ expectations of aluminium windows and doors.
Traditional aluminium systems can force you to choose aluminium aesthetics and finish over thermal performance. WarmCore gives you both, with its innovative full width thermal core. Our WARMCORE hybrid windows, residential doors, French doors and bi-fold door system is built around the same full width thermal core and aluminium outer concept.
Products available in the WARMCORE range
The WarmCore Aluminium window range features the unique, full width thermal core which is key to why WarmCore windows are 25% more thermally efficient than traditional aluminium systems. Strong and secure, WarmCore windows come with multi-point locking and internal beading. Available as casement or tilt and turn windows, and with a flush sash option that brings the outer frame perfectly level with the opening part of the window.
Features and benefits of WARMCORE Aluminium windows
- Superior thermal performance
- Choice of square or rounded frames
- Casement options
- Many colour combinations and special colours on request
- Various bead finishes
- Triple glazing option available
WARMCORE technology is helping redefine specifier and homeowners’ expectations of aluminium windows and doors. Traditional aluminium systems can force you to choose aluminium aesthetics and finish over thermal performance. WarmCore gives you both, with its innovative full width thermal core.
Features and benefits of our WARMCORE Bi-fold doors
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Slim sightlines for enhanced aesthetics and natural light
- Best-in-class weather tightness
- PAS24 and Secure By Design (SBD) compatibility as standard
- Hinges clip-fit for ease of on-site installation
- Maximum door height 2400mm, width on application
- Variety of colours and finishes to choose from