Thanks for entering our Virtu-Al door competition
We're delighted you've entered our exclusive Facebook competition to win a stunning Virtu-Al door. Please see below for full T&Cs. You can find out more about the Virtu-Al range by visiting our door product page, or alternatively visit the Virtuoso brand page.
We've recently opened a brand new trade counter in Leeds, where the competition winner will collect their door from. If you'd like a competitively priced quote for windows, doors, conservatory products, or roofline please contact our branch. You will find more information regarding our new Leeds trade counter here.
By having Stevenswood as your new trade supplier for windows, doors and more, there is a huge amount of support that you can benefit from, so get in touch today, and sign up to our monthly newsletter to keep up to date with everything going at Stevenswood.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition open to trade customers only, sole traders or Limited companies.
- We reserve the right to end the competition or to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older
- Entrants must be based in the UK
- There is no cash alternative
- Winner will be picked at random on Monday 1st October
- Competition is open between Friday 7th September and Sunday 30th September
- The prize is for the door only, and does not include installation
- Door available in either a uPVC or Aluminium frame
- Door must be chosen from 5 styles available
- Door must be chosen from the 5 standard door colours – Black, White, Blue, Green and Red
- Door must be ordered within 10 days of notification
- Door should be collected from the new Stevenswood Leeds trade counter - Unit 5, Riverside Place, Bridgewater Road, Leeds, LS9 0RQ
- Door size should be no bigger than 1000mm wide x 2100mm height
- This competition is not open to entries from Stevenswood employees
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook