DOOR-STOP manufacture stunning composite doors, bringing together materials to give the best in strength, ease of maintenance, security, and weather resistance. They use the latest technology and design in doors, meaning in your customer will get a great looking door, with good performance. A DOOR-STOP GRP composite door is 44mm thick, compared to a conventional PVC panle door at 28mm.
Products available in the DOOR-STOP range
GRP Composite Doors
We supply DOOR-STOP GRP composite doors in a HALO System 10 or Rustique outerframe, to the trade. DOOR-STOP doors are foam filled for increased thermal efficiency and feature a GRP skin that is resistant to scratching, warping and fading to give the consumer a low-maintenance and attractive new front door that’s built to last.
Features and benefits of our DOOR-STOP GRP composite doors
- 70mm HALO System 10 or Rustique system outerframe
- Various colours on white colour options
- Solid darkwood and oak colour options (both sides) also available
- White, rosewood, oak, rosewood on white, oak on white and oak frame colour options
- Fab & Fix handles
- High performing locking system (Yale Keyfree system and Ultion upgrade also available)
- Can achieve Secured by Design accreditation
- Decorative hardware includes Letterboxes, knockers, spy knockers, and numerals